Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Vacations Week 1

I just came back from my Family Vacations at Disney World! We spent a week at the magical world and it was great! My kids had a great time with their cousins and both grandmas.

Here are some pics of the magical week!

Mickey Mouse surprised my little ones with a small gift every morning!


"It's a Small World" is one of my favorite rides!!! I am still singing the song!!


I love Cinderella's Castle!!

A lot of fun at Animal Kingdom!

The Beauty and the Beast Castle is beautiful!! And we had the opportunity to eat lunch there!! It was a great experience!

We could not leave without meeting Anna & Elsa!


A couple of weeks ago I made a summer wish list and now I can check out wish #1 (enjoy my vacations without thinking about school) ;)

Now I need to keep checking out items form my list!

Before I leave,  I would like you to visit Bilingual Teacher Clubhouse. I am one of the authors of this great blog full of bilingual resources! 

Have a great week!

Mynda

1 comment:

  1. Great post. This article is really very interesting and effective. I think its must be helpful and informative for us. Thanks for sharing your nice post about Summer Vacations Week .
    emergency dental clinic Manhattan NY
    Emergency dental services Manhattan NY
    24 hour emergency dental office Manhattan NY
    Emergency Dentist Manhattan NY
    24 hour emergency dentist Manhattan NY

    ReplyDelete

view sourceprint? 01 09 10