Thursday, June 5, 2014

Memory Books

We have been working with our Memory Books the last couple of days. This year, I wanted to add something different and show my students how much progress they made during the year!

I have been planning this activity since the beginning of the year.  I asked my students to draw a picture of themselves the very first day of school and I saved it. 


Today I asked them to draw a picture of them on their last day of school in first grade. When they were done with their picture, I showed them their very first picture they drew the first day of school. They were in shock of their progress... and me too!!
Here are some of their pics!





Here are pics of some of their final work!

I love these pictures of Mrs. Rivera!!!





We had a great year together!!! Now we are ready to enjoy the sun and have more fun!

You can find this Memory Book in Spanish {HERE} and in English {HERE}.
You can download the template for the front cover {HERE} for free!

Have fun!
Mynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10