Monday, June 2, 2014

Ready for my last week!

Last week of school is already here!
I have planned a fun week ahead! I just have two full days as the rest three days will be half days! 
My plan is to have as much fun as I can with my almost second graders this last week! Here are some pics of the activities we are going to be doing.

I am going to let them write about their accomplishments in first grade!


We also going to spend a couple of days writing about our excited year together!


 I think that these two activities plus all the activities the school have, will make a great closure for our school year!

I hope you have a great ending to your school year! 

You can find these activities in English & Spanish {HERE}, {HERE} & {HERE}.

Have fun!
Mynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10