Monday, June 9, 2014

Last day of school!

Friday was my last day of school and it was FUN!!
I promised my kids pancakes for the last day of school. They didn't  forget about my promise, so here you have it! 


We watched Frozen and had breakfast with delicious pancakes!! ;)

I always give my students a surprise on the last day. This year I made baggies with bubbles, Popsicles, crayons & markers.



The best part of the surprise was the BUBBLES!!!

My 9th year of teaching is officially over, now I need to get ready to have fun with my wonderful family!

But before, I would like to invite you to visit my friend Krista at The Second Grade Superkids! She invited me, and a couple of teachers to share games we play in the classroom! Go check it out! 


Have fun!
Mynda



No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10