Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SWEET Decorations!

This year my school theme is "Learning is Sweet". When I heard that, the first thing that came to my mind was LOLLIPOPS! So, I decided to write my students names on BIG lollipops and decorate my door at the same time! Here is how they came out! I still need to add my kiddos names, but I still need to wait on that! ;)
These lollipops were very easy to make! Here are the materials and steps:
Materials:
- foam
- decorative napkins
- clear plastic wrap
- sticks
- glue sticks
- scissors
- ribbon
First cover the foam with the napkin.

When the foam is cover, add the stick, and wrap it with the clear plastic.

Finally, add the ribbon and there you have  your cute and easy to make lollipops!

Have a great week!
Mynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10