Thursday, July 11, 2013

My new seats and my pretty flowers!

I've been very inspired these past days! I reorganized my house, made my classroom decorations, made new seats for my kids and fixed my front yard! 
And I am not done. I still have some more projects in mind! 
I want to share with you a pic of one of my new seats! 
It was easy to make  (of course everything is easy when you have your mom helping you). Here are the steps:
You are going to need the following materials:
-electric stapler
-pillow
-large crate
-piece of wood ( you need to measure from outside edge of your create to the other side to know the size you need)
- fabric
First you need to staple the pillow to the wood. This will make your cushion.

Second you need to cover the cushion. To do this, you need to staple the fabric covering the cushion.

Finally you are going to press your cushion against the crate. If you would like to use the crate for storage, you can add a strip to your cushion. The strip will help you lift the cushion easily! 


Before I leave, I would like to share the pic of my flowers! 
I hope you have a nice week! 
Mynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10