Saturday, February 28, 2015

Snow, Ice and Rain!






I am linking up with my friend Nancy from Teaching with Nancy to share a cute freebie and my snowy week!

The last couple of days have been crazy over here! We started the week with freezing rain and ended it with snow! 


It might not be a lot of snow for some of you, but it's good for us over here in North Texas!


Here is a picture of my calendar! It's the first time in ten years that I use all  my snow cards! 


We had so much fun writing about the snow, and this craftivity from "A Year of Many First" was perfect!






This activity turned out super cute and the kids loved it! If you still have a couple of snow days on your forecast you can find this activity {HERE}


Have fun!
 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-223-9768EE9C03FA2301CE0ACA0675CF5E43_zps54410658.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10