Sunday, February 8, 2015

It's my daughter's birthday let's celebrate with a FREEBIE!

My daughter's birthday party was yesterday! She had a great time with family and friends. She wanted a Princess theme and I loved the idea!!!


I had a lot of fun making all the decorations and snacks! (Thanks Pinterest!)  Here are some pics of the party! 









She had a wonderful time and LOVED her party!

Now, to keep celebrating I would like to share with you this FREEBIE!!!




It will be perfect for your Math stations, homework or for reviewing!!

Follow my TPT store for monthly freebies exclusively for my sweet followers!

Have fun!


 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-223-9768EE9C03FA2301CE0ACA0675CF5E43_zps54410658.png

1 comment:

  1. How cute your daughter's birthday was. This colorful theme and all of the arrangements are such cutie-pie. The photos have made me so inspired to use these ideas for my daughter’s upcoming birthday and she too loves colors. At one of the Los Angeles event venues I would be hosting this party.

    ReplyDelete

view sourceprint? 01 09 10