Monday, August 5, 2013

Winner and Day 1 working in my classroom!

Today my school building opened, and I went straight to my classroom to start getting it ready! 

This is how the back of my car looked like this morning!

I found  out that all my furniture was moved. Even one of my book shelves was broken :(. But it was time to get a new book shelf anyway. I am not going to worry!



I worked hard today, but I still have more work to do. I will be posting more pictures later on and show you my progress! :)

Now let's announce our last giveaway winner!!!
And the winner is:
Ms. Liuag! Congrats!
Thank you very much for your comments, I love being in contact with all of you! Remember to follow my blog, TPT store and like my Facebook page to find freebies, activities and ideas! 
Have a great week!
Mynda


1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate - I just had to move classrooms this year - we are in a brand-newish school (3 years) so we can only use the furniture the school gives us, but they wrecked some of my personal stuff...ugh!

    I am a second grade bilingual teacher and I am your newest follower. I am looking forward to getting lots of ideas!

    Bobbi
    Bitty Bilinguals

    ReplyDelete

view sourceprint? 01 09 10