Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A very successful first day of school!

My first day was great!!! I am teaching 1st grade for the first time, and I have a feeling that I am going to love it!

I welcomed my students with a goodie bag and a beautiful message.
 I love this message so much, that I framed it and hanged it on the classroom wall! 
We did one of my favorite activities. It was about feelings. The students needed to describe how they felt on their first day of school. It was perfect for our book "El regreso de la maestra del pantano negro"

I could not go home without decorating my bulletin boarding! So, here is a picture of how it looks right now!

You can find this cute craftivity for free HERE!

Have a great week! And if you are a 1st grade teacher, feel free to share your ideas with me!!! ;)
Mynda


No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10