Thursday, July 21, 2016

Mini Libritos

 I know I still have a couple of weeks of summer break, but by this time of the year my teacher mode is ON!

I made these mini-books to help my early readers blend syllables and make words!


I am going to use these mini-books for my words station. My plan is to let my kiddos read the words, write them and then build them with magnetic letters!



You can find these mini-books HERE! Here is a video of how you can make your mini-books! 



Have fun!


 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-223-9768EE9C03FA2301CE0ACA0675CF5E43_zps54410658.png

2 comments:

  1. Myna, I have been following your blog for a couple of weeks now and have already learned so much!
    I started teaching last year in New Haven, Ct. last year when I was offered a position as a Bilingual Kindergarten teacher. While it was a bit scary at first, I fell in love with my students and with teaching as a whole. One thing I have noticed though is that Spanish resources are hard to come by. I had to scavenge around for handouts, worksheets, etc that my English teaching comrades usually are provided with. Even big teachers stores like Lakeshore have very little resources in Spanish.

    Resources like these are what I feel will strengthen my classroom and help my students start to read sooner. Thanks so much for sharing. I will continue to learn from you!

    -Rosa Esparza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosa,
      Thank you so much!!! Feel free to contact me if you need any ideas or have any question!
      Have a great school year!

      Delete

view sourceprint? 01 09 10