Saturday, August 30, 2014

First Week

My first week was great! This year I am teaching Kindergarten and I LOVE it!!!
Here are some pics of all the fun and learning we had all week!

My students made their names with Play-dough!

We read "Un beso en mi mano" by Audrey Penn. It was a great opportunity to let my student shared their feelings about the first day at school.

Here are some of their answers.

And their final work.


We also started working with our classroom alphabet.


They also shared a special object from home with their friends. I t was a great way to practice their oral development.


They loved these little hats!

As you see it was a great and busy week! Now, I am ready to enjoy the long weekend with my family!
But before I go, I would like to invite you check out my Johnny Appleseed Craftivity. It will be 50% off until September 1st!


Have fun!

 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-223-9768EE9C03FA2301CE0ACA0675CF5E43_zps54410658.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10