Thursday, June 6, 2013

My last day!

Today was my last day of school! I made sure my students were ready for the summer, giving each of them a beach ball and a water bottle! 

But before I give you all the details about my gift for them, let me show you what we did this week.
We worked with our Memory Book and they turned out pretty cool!
Here are some of their final work:


My favorite part was my pictures! Here are some of them.


It looks like they all see me as a funny, sweet and very,very short teacher! Love it!

Here are the gifts I got for my little ones. I set them on their desk before the bell rang. They were so HAPPY this morning!!! It made my day see their faces!!! 
I got the water bottles and the beach balls at the Dollar store. I decorated the bottles with Scrap-booking stickers and made the labels for the balls. It was very simple to do and not expensive. 

And of course, I let them play with their balls to officially welcome the summer!
It was a great year and now we are all ready to have a BALL this summer! I hope you have a great summer too!
Mynda

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are lucky to have you! I love the books that they made :) Especially how they think your funny and little :)
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete

view sourceprint? 01 09 10