Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mother's Day Card

Are you ready for Mother's Day

 I am going to keep it simple this year.  I am going to  read a story about how exceptional moms are and let the kids write a card to their Mom letting her know why she is so special to them.

One of my favorite books is "Lo mejor de Mama / Lo mejor de Papa" by Laura Mumeroff. 



After we read this book, I am going to give them the option to write about how their moms are so special or write an acrostic to describe mom.



And later we are making this cute craft to decorate the card.


Simple and cute! You can find it HERE!

Don't forget about TPT Teacher's Appreciation Sale! All my products will have up to a 25% discount!



I hope you have a great week!

Mynda





No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10