Monday, March 25, 2013

Weather & Seasons

A couple of weeks ago, my class learned about weather and the different seasons. We created foldables, tracked the weather, described the clouds, and more!

Here are some of the fun activities we did!

We wrote and drew about the different types of clouds.

We described the different seasons and learned their differences.

The kids made a book about the season, and they were the main character. 

You can tell this little friend doesn't like the fall.

The Spring is the best!

We sort out what transportation works best for the different types of weather.





And later we wrote about it! 
You can find more activities about Weather & Seasons HERE!


I loved so much to give away my activities that I am going to do it again! 
You just need to make sure you are following my TPT store and my blog. Write a comment with you email address, and I will randomly select TWO winners! I will announce the winners this Sunday, March 31,2013.

Have a great week! 
Mynda


No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10