Monday, February 11, 2013

A Very Creative Mami!!!

I was so inspired this past weekend for my baby girl 1st birthday party! Let me start telling you that I really LOVE Pinterest now! I found some many cute ideas there!!!! The party theme was Minnie Mouse and it turned out super cute!!!
Let me start with her banner.



Is it cute or what??? Love it and super easy to make! I traced Mickey's face on a card board and made the letters on the computer using a Disney's font.
For the treats bags I traced and cut out Mnnie Mouse's ears and pasted a big bow on the center. I bought pink paper bags at Walmart and used Disney fonts to made the label.


Look at the cupcakes!!


I baked chocolate cupcakes and made Minnie's face out of Oreos. For the ears I used mini Oreos and stick them with toothpicks.
Everything was beautiful, I had lots of fun making it and my baby had a wonderful birthday party!!



Mynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10