Sunday, August 26, 2012

How are all of you feeling?... and a FREE craftivity!

I am feeling tired! I spent last week working in my classroom, training, meetings and busy with my two little ones at home. But no matter that I am tired, I feel very excited about the new school year! My students will be back in the classroom Monday morning and I am ready to welcome them. 

Last Thursday was our "Meet the Teachers Night" and I was able to meet my students and their parents. The kids are very excited about learning Spanish in my classroom! I love that excitement! I love to teach Spanish! So I am sure I am going to have a wonderful year ahead!

Here is a picture of the bookmarks I made to welcome my students! And also a picture of a cute activity I created. I am planning to read "La maestra del pantano negro" (The teacher from the black lagoon) on Monday and talk about the first day of school feelings. I think this book is perfect for the topic! 

You can download this cute craftivity HERE for free! 



Also I want to thank Rachel from the Spanglishclassroom for nominated me for the versatile blog! You are too sweet!



                                                     



Have fun!
Mynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10