Sunday, August 30, 2015

A wonderful 1st week!

I had a great first week back! My new students are super sweet and are ready to learn! Here are some of the activities they completed this past week!

We read "Un beso en mi mano" (The Kissing Hand). Each of my students shared how they were feeling on the first day of school! They also created Chester and completed a sentence!

 

I also gave them the opportunity to draw/write about their first day. I like to keep this picture and show it to them at the end of the year! I love to see their faces when they realized all the progress they have made.
You can find my Back to School Activity {HERE}


"Miss Nelson is Missing" is one of my FAVORITE books! I love to use this book to talk about rules and behavior. We also talked about characters, their characteristics and completed a Venn Diagram!
You can find my "Miss Nelson is Missing" activities and crafts {HERE}





 "La bolsita para conocerte mejor" is a great way to get to know your kiddos! At the beginning of the week, each student received a bag. They need to fill the bag with objects that are important to them and share it with the rest of the class!


It's a great activity, that helps my students get to know each other and established a great connection with their classmates! If you follow my TPT store check your inbox, I sent it as your August FREEBIE!

Have fun!
 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-223-9768EE9C03FA2301CE0ACA0675CF5E43_zps54410658.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10