Friday, July 3, 2015

4th of July Blingual Blog Hop

4th of July Bilingual Blog Hop Header

 Happy 4th of July! I hope you are having a great time with your friends & family! My family and I started the celebration last week. My town had its big celebration last week.  There were all kinds of delicious food, games for the kids and FIREWORKS.. simply PERFECT!




I am linking up with my bilingual friends to share great freebies with you during this holiday weekend!

I am in the celebration mood, so here is my freebie for you!




You can grab it from my store for free only during this 
blog hop (July 4-5).

Be sure to click on the image below and hop over to the next bilingual blog. I hope you discover some new bilingual bloggers and also find great resources to use this coming fall.   

I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

Have fun!



 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-223-9768EE9C03FA2301CE0ACA0675CF5E43_zps54410658.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10