Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day!

I am ready to start celebrating my Mother's Day weekend! But, first I would like to share with you all the activities we made in class for Mother's Day!


The kids painted these cute flowers using their fingers! It was a perfect decoration for this poem.
They also made a card and drew a pictures of their Moms.

We put everything together in this baggie! It was easy for the kids to carry it and make sure their mothers will get all their gifts!


A couple of weeks ago we learned about plants and recycling and here is the final product of those lessons! The kids were super excited to take this tiny plants to their mothers!


My little ones also surprised me with all these presents they made at school for me! I am very lucky to have my children surrounded by wonderful educators!


I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! 


 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-223-9768EE9C03FA2301CE0ACA0675CF5E43_zps54410658.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10