Thursday, November 6, 2014

November Bilingual Blog Hop




I am very happy to join a wonderful group of teachers for this blog hop! We will be sharing great resources and all of them for FREE from November 7-9!

I want to share with you a very useful and helpful resource that I started using for guided reading. 




I send this folder home every day with a book. The folder includes a note for the parents, some reading strategies, goals for the next  meeting, reading log, fluency rubric and a student self-evaluation.



You can find it {HERE} for FREE during this blog hop! 

I hope you are having a great year and have a restful and wonderful Thanksgiving!


 photo http---signaturesmylivesignaturecom-54492-223-9768EE9C03FA2301CE0ACA0675CF5E43_zps54410658.png

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it is still Nov. 9th and I am unable to download your great freebie from TPT...it says I have to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry you had problems with the link. Send me your email. ;)

      Delete

view sourceprint? 01 09 10