Friday, May 2, 2014

Bilingual blog hop





I hope you are finding great resources on this first bilingual blog hop. I would love to share with you a fun activity about reality & fantasy. My students loved it!



We read different fairy tales and stories that help my students understand and master the concept. My favorite story was "Olivia" by Ian Falconer!! It was easy for my students to read, enjoy & practice this skill.

Here are some pics of their final work:










You can download this activity on my TPT store for FREE during this blog hop!


Make sure to follow my TPT store & blog so you don't miss activities, ideas & freebies! You can also like my FB page for more pics of my classroom!


Now keep having fun and visit Monica at Bilingual Classroom Resources!







Mynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

view sourceprint? 01 09 10